Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have created a board I want to allow a few people to copy, but not share with the public. How?

Judy Jetson January 10, 2021

I have created a board I want to allow a few people to copy, but not share with the public. How do I do that?

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2021

@Judy Jetson are the people you're wanting to share the board with a part of your Trello team or board members? If so, they should be able to copy the board without you making the board public.

Spiro April 13, 2023

I'm looking for a way for the original creator of a board to be able to put a permanent lock on that board (even on copies of that board).  Meaning, if I create a board, and I allow specific users to access that boar and allow them to copy that board to their own account and make changes to it, because I'm the original creator on that board and have a permanent lock on the board that copied board cannot be further copied, made public, or shared with anyone else.  I would pay handsomely for this functionality. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events