Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I forgot to cancel the subscription, today I was charged the fee, can you refund?

Xinjuan Liu May 11, 2023

I forgot to cancel the subscription, today I was charged the annual fee, can you refund it because I don't use the software? I need the money. Thanks so much for your help.

2 answers

0 votes
Michael Herbst September 8, 2023

Hi @Xinjuan Liu ,

I can understand the frustration of unexpected subscription charges. If you're looking for a solution to prevent such situations in the future, you might want to check out a tool called SubCompass. It's designed to help you manage your company's software subscriptions effectively and avoid unnecessary expenses.

With SubCompass, you can keep track of all your company's subscriptions in one place, set reminders for renewal dates, and even receive usage reports to determine if a subscription is worth keeping. It's a great way to ensure you're only paying for the software you actually use.

I hope this helps, and best of luck with your refund request!

0 votes
Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2023

Hi @Xinjuan Liu 

Welcome to the community.

I am not sure about it since you passed the trial period. It is better to create a support ticket.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events