Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

I do not have a video icon on the card to film a loom video? I have the premium package

I want to embed a loom video but I do not have the icon at the bottom of the card?

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite Atlassian Team Sep 26, 2021

Hi Wes, 

Loom is currently in beta, and only available to Free, Standard and Premium users. On top of that, it is only available on the web version of Trello in the following browsers.

• Chrome
  • Edge
  • Brave

You can read more about the integration at https://help.trello.com/article/1320-loom-integration

I also do not have the video icon on my Trello cards, and I have the Premium package and am using the web version of Trello in the Chrome browser like you mentioned.

Why isn't this working? I've done everything you said to do.

AND your link does not work. It is an error page so I can't read the page with more information about the Trello-Loom integration.

Alex Waite Atlassian Team Mar 06, 2022

@Darcy De Leon - this is an older thread so this information is outdated, in the future, I recommend raising new questions for your queries. We've sunset the Loom integration, which is why you can't see it, and is also why the help doc is down. This has been discussed in some newer threads. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,402 views 28 42
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you