Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I do not have a video icon on the card to film a loom video? I have the premium package

Wes Roberts Landscaping
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 25, 2021

I want to embed a loom video but I do not have the icon at the bottom of the card?

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2021

Hi Wes, 

Loom is currently in beta, and only available to Free, Standard and Premium users. On top of that, it is only available on the web version of Trello in the following browsers.

• Chrome
  • Edge
  • Brave

You can read more about the integration at https://help.trello.com/article/1320-loom-integration

Darcy De Leon
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 6, 2022

I also do not have the video icon on my Trello cards, and I have the Premium package and am using the web version of Trello in the Chrome browser like you mentioned.

Why isn't this working? I've done everything you said to do.

AND your link does not work. It is an error page so I can't read the page with more information about the Trello-Loom integration.

Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 6, 2022

@Darcy De Leon - this is an older thread so this information is outdated, in the future, I recommend raising new questions for your queries. We've sunset the Loom integration, which is why you can't see it, and is also why the help doc is down. This has been discussed in some newer threads. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events