Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

I'd like to know if Trello is working on a Home Screen Widget for Iphone

I am aware that Trello has created a widget for Iphone that is usable by swiping right from the home screen, but that is one extra step I'd like to not make. Right now, Apple reminders has a widget that's available on the home screen which displays specific to-do's and I have found myself reverting back out of convenience which has really decreased my use of Trello for my personal, and professional boards.

Please advise!

Best,

Sam

2 answers

I second this. I find myself trying to create complex syncing setups between to-do apps with widgets and Trello. It would be really convenient if I could have a Trello card/list statically displayed on my home screen next to my calendar for my to-do's.

0 votes
Alex Waite Atlassian Team Sep 02, 2021

Hey Samuel,

We're currently gathering feedback for this feature. I've added your feedback as well. Thanks for sharing this! 

Hello Alex,

Please add my feedback as well. Apple is clearly planning to discontinue the pre-iOS-14 widgets in favor of the new iOS 14 widget introduced in 2020, and I would love to have a Trello widget on my iPhone and iPad Home Screens.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,399 views 28 41
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you