Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant login into to Trello, its giving me errors

Cheryl Cantin December 7, 2020

The error I receive is

upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection failure

4 answers

1 vote
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2020

Hi @Cheryl Cantin ,

Welcome to the community!

There is an outage at the moment!

Please check the status of Trello HERE

The engineering team is actively investigating and working to bring Trello back up as quickly as possible.

It will be fixed soon!

Thank you. The error is not the red connectivity box in the upper right corner though, I have been getting that for weeks but is still allowed me to access Trello fine.  But this morning it gives me a full error.  

upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection failure

So I just wanted to make sure that your engineering team is aware of this 2nd issue as well as the other one.

Like # people like this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2020

Hi @Cheryl Cantin ,

Trello is facing some problems for the last few days but it was too small and happening with some users. Currently as I have told there was an outage at this moment! 

It will be fixed soon!

Just Keep you eye on the status of Trello HERE

Like Cheryl Cantin likes this

yes they told me that too.  I just wanted them to know there are many different issues at one time happening.  Not just one incident.  Thank  you

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
0 votes
Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 7, 2020

This instance, they've declared sorted.
https://trello.status.atlassian.com/incidents/bxynx01k4ps1

You can keep track if you suspect an outage in future at
https://trello.status.atlassian.com/incidents/

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 7, 2020

Hi @Cheryl Cantin ,

The Trello service is available again!

Have a good day!

0 votes
Brooke Raver December 7, 2020

yeah, its annoying, join the club. 2nd time in a week

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 7, 2020

Hi @Brooke Raver ,

There is an outage at the moment!

Please check the status of Trello HERE

The engineering team is actively investigating and working to bring Trello back up as quickly as possible.

Like Cheryl Cantin likes this
Brooke Raver December 7, 2020

I already know this, but thanks

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events