I cannot seem to add a person to a comment since new version of Trello installed

Tammy Turner May 8, 2023

Hello all - we only have 2 people on this project, myself and someone else. When I try to use the @fill in a name feature, my colleague is not showing up and only briefly can see her on the pull down menu, but I cannot add her. I've tried logging out and logging back in, but I don't know how to fix this. I am using a MacBook on Safari browser to access Trello, but it doesn't work on the desktop version either. 

Screen shot below...

We're a small business, so don't know who else to ask. Your help gratefully received. Screenshot 2023-05-08 at 4.27.46 pm.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2023

Hi Tammy, this is a relatively new feature for the new editor to be in comments.  For now, you can switch it off in the description, which also disables it in comments.  

Screenshot 2023-05-04 154547.png

Once you have turned it off in the description, you'll have to do a page refresh for it to be removed from comments also.  
I would recommend beforehand sharing your feedback so they can look at fixing this. 

0 votes
Tammy Turner May 9, 2023

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events