cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't add people to my board

Zerve
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 25, 2023

Whenever I try to invite someone to my workspace or board it loads for a few seconds says Invite sent but they never join and they can never do anything. When I add them to a board the Share button loads for a little bit then just stops and doesn't add them.

2 answers

0 votes
Teresa
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 26, 2023

Here are some possible solutions you can try:

1.  Double-check the email address of the person you are trying to invite to make sure it's correct.

2. Sometimes, the invitation email may end up in the recipient's spam or junk folder. Ask them to check there to see if the invitation is there.

3. If the person you are inviting does not already have a Trello account, they will need to create one before they can join your board or workspace.

4. It's possible that there may be a compatibility issue with the browser or device you are using. Try switching to a different browser or device to see if the issue persists.

5. Contact Trello support: If none of the above solutions work, contact Trello support to see if they can help resolve the issue.

0 votes
Alex _ Trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 26, 2023

Hi @Zerve - welcome to the Community!

Hmm, this sounds a bit strange! Do you mind raising this as a bug ticket? You can raise a ticket at https://trello.com/contact - please make sure you're logged in!

When you raise the ticket, please make sure the following fields are selected:

• What can we help you with? is set to 'Using Trello'
  • Pick a topic is set to 'Report a bug'

Please include a screen recording when you raise this ticket, as well as details on who you're trying to add to your board, and the URL of the board/workspace you're trying to add people to. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events