Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't add or chage due date on my Trello cards

Allen Chen November 16, 2018

I cannot add or change a due date for my Trello cards. This abnormal just happened around 2 day ago.

Before that time, everying is going right in Trello.

I and my team members all can set / change / remove due date.

After sometime, however, I and my team members cannot set / change due date in Desktop(PC Windows & Mac). We can only remove due dates in Trello cards.

At the same time, we can set / change / remove due date via Mobile Phone (iOS & Andriod).

In the beginning, I guess the root cause which could result from Butler or Custom Fields. I try to remove all power up. But we still cannot set / chage due date.

So I try to log out and reset my preference. 

The issue is still there.

Any help much appreciated! 

Trello due date.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 19, 2018

Would you mind reaching out to trello.com/contact with the browsers error console, so we can take a look? You can find instructions how to get that here: https://help.trello.com/article/736-troubleshooting-browser-issues-with-trello

Thanks!

Allen Chen November 20, 2018

Mr. Torben Gendorf,

Thnka you for your answer.

I already read the article of troubleshooting-browser-issues-with-trello and test the browser before I publish this question.

We are sure that this issue is not resulted from browser.

The issue is fixed right now. I can describe the progress below for your reference.

1.Around 3 days after the issue happen, our team members find that we can set due date if we change the language(from traditional Chinese to Japanese or English). team 

2.After one day of the partial recovery, some team members can set due date under traditional Chinese language seeting, the other teams member can only set due date under other language setting.

3.After 2 days of the partial recovery, all team members can set due date as before.

ps.Our team member have 12 people in total. Some use Windows, the other use Mac. All team member have this same issue during the abormal period.

We have used Trello for project since this April. Everying is going right before this issue happen.

Any, Thank you very much for your answer.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events