I can't add free guest to a bord only a users

Elite-Store September 27, 2021

Hello,

Im trying to create my work-space on Trello. Different boards for different guests ( free users), but I can only add Users for whome I have to pay.

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2021

@Elite-Store 

Create a board and invite them. There will be added as guest. 

Andrew Roberts September 28, 2021

I am trying to do this too. I sent a li k to another of my own email accounts to test it out. I got the email link and it said I could.not join the board as I was not a member of workspace.

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2021

@Andrew Roberts 

I have not been on the recipient side of the invitation. That's the process when I invite my client to my project board.

Did they report a satisfactory experience? I also want to add clients to a dashboard I am making so they can contribute. Thank you.

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 28, 2021

@Andrew Roberts 

No one has complained - both my clients and people invited into my hobby board.

OK great, I am going to test sharing with a link today. Thank you very much for your replies.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events