Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to attach dropbox but the login authentication flashes for moments then goes away

Dena Davis Team February 24, 2020

I read the instructions on how to get the popup for dropbox to integrate.  And it is working on my office managers trello . On mine This first photo is what I see.  So I go to Choose a folder because I saw that was also a way to authenticate... But I cant login to dropbox because the login screen that pops up only does so in a flash.    Can anyone help?  Much appreciated!Screen Shot 2020-02-24 at 6.02.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-24 at 6.03.08 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 26, 2020

Hey Dena,

Usually the blocker in these kinds of situations is something at the browser level. Would you mind making sure that you don't have any ad-blockers or browser extensions currently enabled.

I'd also recommend adding dropbox.com to your list of allowed sites in your browser settings. If you're using something like Chrome, you can jump to that with this link: chrome://settings/content/cookies

Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 1.13.20 PM.png 

Can you give that a try? Hopefully that will help you get your Dropbox account authorized.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events