Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I accidentally deleted a Trello Description. Is there a Back Button to recover it?

jamie September 9, 2020

I accidentally hit a key on my laptop that erased a description.  Is there a Back Button like with email that can recover it?

2 answers

1 vote
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2020
0 votes
Dan Ivory
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 10, 2020

Hey @jamie

@Iain Dooley has the correct answer here, but if you are looking for a way to back up your Trello boards so you have a copy for in case this kind of thing happens in the future, you can export board data to excel/CSV using this Board Export Power-Up.

https://trello.com/power-ups/5c9418019e56bd8abf98d83f/board-export 

Cheers,

Dan

Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2020

Or just copy the board within your own space, just call it COPY 20200920 or similar. 

Do similar as dont trust people I collaborate with not to do something silly by accident or on purpose with misdirected other intentions.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events