How to upload a video on trello cloud

Meera Menon June 24, 2019

how to upload a video on trello cloud and does it take up memory on my pc or can store on the cloud of trello: The reason why I am asking this question is that videos take up too much space on my desktop so I was wondering if trello cloud would help in this issue so that I could save the videos on trello and later upload on youtube in installments. 

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2019

@Meera Menon you can attach files up to 250MB with Trello paid plans. You could also store the files in Google Drive and then link those to Trello cards.

Meera Menon June 25, 2019

Oh ok, for free plan , can not upload even one video? 

If I want to upload the video to my youtube channel, what is the best suggestion to do on a free plan? Thanks

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2019

@Meera Menon if you want to upload your video to a youtube channel, you should upload it to youtube, not Trello

I watched a vlogger  video on youtube who mentioned trello as her platform to store her youtube vids before publishing them with different schedules, hence joined trello after watching that vid.....................................

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events