Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to upgrade to Trello business class w/ tax exemption

Lauren Pluhar September 29, 2020

My team's free trial of business class ends today, and I need some help to get my upgrade done in time before I have a lapse in service and lose the things that we've done with the business class trial.

I contacted support yesterday and they directed my to upload my tax exemption documents to my billing page under the "tax exempt" tab, however that tab isn't visible to me. They indicated that I needed to login as an admin, but I have no idea how to do that. I've created our teams and boards, and am listed as an admin in our team area, but I feel like I'm missing what logging in as an admin means. I've replied to support, but I'm worried it will be a day before they reply. Can anyone help me out?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 29, 2020
  • Go to trello.com,
  • Next to your team click "Settings"
  • Choose the tab that says "Billing" 
  • Look for the section that talks about tax exemption.

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Lauren Pluhar September 29, 2020

Hi, thanks for the reply! It is important to note that I did not have any payment information entered, since I had been using a free account. To keep from risking my business class trial ending and losing any information, I decided to enter payment information. Once my payment method had been entered, several sections under the billing tab appeared, including one about a tax exemption (yay!). I'm hoping that certificate is processed before my card is billed, but regardless, I'm glad to have figured out how to see that section - I was beginning to think I was crazy. :)

Like Iain Dooley likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events