Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to temporary disable notifications from a member in holiday

Quentin January 4, 2022

Hello, 

I am owner of a small company of few workers.

I have right now a boring case and would like to know if it's possible to do something to get rid of it. 

One of my employe is in holiday during one month. During that period, he doesn't check his trello account. 

My main problem is this employe has an automatic e-mail response to say he is in holidays. Problem : We are getting everyday more than 30 commentaries on several cards and tables as the automatic reply is sent and generate commentary.

What could we do in order to remove totally that auto-commentary without impacting all the accessibility of this member when he will be back + all the members still working which can continue to put commentary ?

I tried to find like a Power-Up for people in Holiday or a Trello parameter but without success...

Hope you can help. thank you and have a good day !

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2022
Quentin January 5, 2022

I checked that but unfortunately we are not using Gmail so we can put us in "holiday /out" from our email servor.

I really think you could design something to have a setting on any Trello member when he is out of work so there isn't any email reply or the next email recap will be after coming back to work.

Is it something you can do ?

Otherwsise can we desactivate the "email reply" ? It will first solve a part of my issue.

Thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events