You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
I need to remove several notifications that I keep on receiving on a daily basis. I am using the "Remind a channel about this card" option from the Slack Power-up.
Now that the tasks are complete I still keep on receiving those notifications even though the cards are already deleted in Trello as well.
Hi Martin! Hmmm, to be sure I'm on the same page, did you set up multiple reminders from those cards?
For example, did you enable the remind me in 10 minutes and remind me in 2 days? Then you deleted the card after the 10-minute notification, but before the 2-day notification?
I'm afraid there isn't a place to manage those pending notifications within Trello - there are two options in my mind:
1. Wait for the existing notifications to run their course
2. Try revoking all connections with Slack, then set it up from scratch to see if that clears the pending notiifications
To do that:
1. Head over to Slack and click on the Trello app
2. Type /trello logout
3. Head back over to Trello and go to the Slack Power-Up page: https://trello.com/power-ups/55a5d917446f51777421000a/slack
4. Click on Settings and choose Remove personal data, then choose Disable Power-Up, and choose the "Clear app data" option
That should help get your Slack integration to a clean slate. You can then proceed through setup one more time and configure it the way you would like it to work. I'm not certain, but I'm hoping that will clear any pending notifications as well!
Thanks for the detailed reply and sorry for my belated one ... the thing is that in my case all alerts are set on a daily basis from the custom "Choose a time" option.
I have 15+ alerts each day and disabling all of them just to make sure the irrelevant one is not active as well is not optimal as I have to adjust the other 14 from scratch, but I will surely look into this option, maybe we can find a workaround.