How to stay 'informed' about a card, even if we aren't active members?

GEORGINA POWELL August 9, 2022

We use the kanban approach with Trello, meaning that only members with a specific task to execute are added to a card. 

However, it may be that a manager or colleague in a different function needs to stay aware of the progress of a card.  We are looking for a way to add them as an 'informed member' rather than a member with a specific task. 

Has anyone come up with hacks to create different types of members on a card?  Ones with actions, ones who need to stay informed?  I would like to be able to check Trello for the things I have to do (actions), and then move onto the wider list of projects which I need to remain informed on. 

Thank you! 

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rafael - Proplan August 9, 2022

Hello, Georgina. You can "follow" the card. That way you won't be a member of the card, but everything that occurs will be informed to you.Capturar.PNG

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2022

@GEORGINA POWELL you can "watch" a card! Depending on your language the terminology might be a little different, but check out that button with the eyeball. It's for "watching" and means you'll get notifications about it without actually being listed as a member on the card. You can do that for lists and an entire board too!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events