Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to share butler Card Buttons

Laurent Lacoste October 7, 2022

Hi,

On my boardI have created some buttons thanks to butler automation.

But other members of the board cannot see those buttons on cards.

How can I make them visible for everyone?

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laurent Lacoste October 7, 2022

works after checked this option : https://prnt.sc/4wwXJUSKmohq

LaureRBD October 20, 2022

Thank you

Dominik Steinhauer October 31, 2022

Does this allow guests to use them too?  

Laurent Lacoste November 1, 2022

I think they have to be invited on the board first.

test it ;-)

Dominik Steinhauer November 1, 2022

They are added to the board as guests.  I do not want to add them as Workspace Members as then I would get billed for them. 

Andrew Perry February 16, 2023

Whoops, I accidentally gave an answer when I meant to ask for further help.

I have seven card buttons I made for a board, and when I click "Share With Workspace" the other members went from being able to see NONE of the buttons to seeing TWO of the buttons, apparently randomly selected from the list of seven. Can anyone help? I spent so much time building this workflow and it all hinges on everyone being able to see all the card buttons. Note: Each board has a separate set of card buttons enabled on only that board.

0 votes
Andrew Perry February 16, 2023

I have seven card buttons I made for a board, and when I click "Share With Workspace" the other members went from being able to see NONE of the buttons to seeing TWO of the buttons, apparently randomly selected from the list of seven.  Can anyone help?  I spent so much time building this workflow and it all hinges on everyone being able to see all the card buttons.  Note: Each board has a separate set of card buttons enabled on only that board.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events