Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to search activity by user

Brian Miller July 18, 2022

Every few months, one of my team members archives a card by accident and doesn't realize it at the time. We realize it later but often have trouble finding the archived card because it wasn't "assigned" to anybody. 

How can I see all activity by a certain team member so that I can find the card they archived and restore it? 

Thanks!

Brian

2 answers

0 votes
Silvia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2022

Hi @Brian Miller , 

Going through the hassle of finding a lost archived card is never fun. Have you checked out our reporting tool? Blue Cat Reports is a 3rd party Trello power-up that can help you filter cards and then set up email notifications with the updated list of cards each day or month.

What might help you in particular is to set a filter for Cards added to board (these include archived cards) and see which of them do not have an assigned member. After you configure everything you want to see in the list you can schedule to send the list out to yourself or to relevant team members daily (weekly/monthly also available).

When you sign up for a trial with us at Blue Cat, you can reach out to our support through the app and we are happy to help with creating a list as the above or anything else you might need.

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 19, 2022

Hey @Brian Miller - every user can see their own activity at https://trello.com/u/my/activity if this helps

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events