Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restore a board?

Carrie Ogami June 15, 2020

I added Crmble from Power Ups to an existing board instead of creating a new one and it replaced everything with the Crmble template. How do I get my original board back? I found it on my browser history but it is more of a "snapshot" of my old board and doesn't allow me to copy the board or make any changes.

Is there a way to undo the Crmble template and go back to my original board? I don't want to have to recreate everything from scratch! HELP!

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2020

@Carrie Ogami Crmble just creates a bunch of default lists, you can archive them if you don't need them:

https://help.trello.com/article/786-archiving-lists-deleting-lists

Carrie Ogami June 16, 2020

Thanks. Mine was a novice's blunder. I thought the new Crmble lists overwrote my pre-existing board but, in actuality, it had simply moved all the lists to the right, off the screen, so they were no longer visible. I didn't even think of scrolling right until I looked for the  lists in Archive and they weren't there. The template was never the problem. I am still learning how to use Trello!

1 vote
Answer accepted
Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2020

Hi @Carrie Ogami ,

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to see you are facing troubles with the template.

Could you please contact here: support@crmble.com. They will help you to solve that issue.

Thanks

Cheers

Carrie Ogami June 16, 2020

Thanks. Mine was a novice's blunder. I thought the new Crmble lists overwrote my pre-existing board but, in actuality, it had simply moved all the lists to the right, off the screen, so they were no longer visible. I didn't even think of scrolling right until I looked for the  lists in Archive and they weren't there. The template was never the problem. I am still learning how to use Trello!

Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2020

Hi @Carrie Ogami ,

that sound nice! Happy to see you finally find your lists on your Trello board.

This Thursday 18th of June we are going to make a webinar where we are going to explain how to use Crmble properly and give some tips to get the most of it.

You could register here: https://crmble.com/webinar-manage-your-contacts-with-ease-using-crmble/?utm_source=Crmble&utm_campaign=fbc23949c6-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_06_15_03_55_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_99227a99fb-fbc23949c6-

Cheers

Toni!

6141DA04-777D-4C61-8AC9-99CECC97BD02.jpeg

0 votes
Dasha Shakov April 1, 2021

Hey @Carrie Ogami

Great to see that you're making the most of your Trello boards using Crmble – their CRM tool is so powerful! 

If you're looking to accident-proof your Trello data and protect your boards from human error, I'm happy to announce that Rewind will be launching Backups for Trello in the Power-Up marketplace very soon.

With this Power-Up, you'll be able to go back in time and restore your boards to the way they were before something went wrong. We're excited to provide this relief to those who store mission-critical data in their account.

I encourage you to sign up for early access (or to receive an update when we launch) here.

If you have any questions, please don't be shy to comment here or send me a message at dasha@rewind.io.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events