Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove this template?

Ollie k November 21, 2021

Helllo community, how do i delete this annoying template in my recently viewed list?

thanksScreenshot 2021-11-22 113038.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Benny August 21, 2023

This is the worst feature in Trello - they create these "templates" for you and give you no way to remove them.

Their official solution is to just view other boards, but that doesn't work. It only pushes it down to the end. If you have 3 boards, it's the 4th, always there. And when you come back to Trello again, it's in the 1st position again.

I cannot imagine why anyone at Trello thought it was a great idea to create boards that users cannot delete, and force us to view them with the boards we do care about that we use. This is enough to make me stop using Trello.

The product is unusuable if I don't have control over my own kanban boards and workspaces.

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 21, 2021

@Ollie k Welcome to the Atlassian Community

Just look at other boards that you are interested in and that will eventually move out of your recent list.  This list holds the last eight boards that you looked at.

I look at other boards 20 times. the template is still there.

i have even tried converting it into a board and delete it, the template still remains in the recently viewed.

Benny August 21, 2023

@Brant SchroederThis is not a solution at all. What if you have 7 or less boards (which is 90%+ of users?)

Really you think it's ok to just create boards for users that we can't delete? Do you guys even use Trello at Trello?

Ollie k August 26, 2023

Trello please, it’s only a view template , please let us remove it. It’s annoying to see something I “just” viewed 3-4 years ago, I don’t even dare to view other to choose.

Like Benny likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events