Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove the administrator from a board without getting a paid subscription?

Debbie Timms September 15, 2022

I am on our Trello board and need to be upgraded to the administrator.  Our previous admin is no longer with our company and she needs to be removed from the board.  I do not want to pay for a subscription in order to remove her but simply continue with our free subscription as we are a non-profit organization.  When I click on her profile picture and attempt to click on change permissions I get the 'not allowed' logo and there is no 'remove from the board' option.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer!

🙂 Debbie

1 answer

0 votes
Dan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2022

Sounds like you should contact Trello support. I don't think you will be able to change anything you want when you are not the admin. Unless there is a way to access the ex-employee's Trello account?

Debbie Timms September 20, 2022

Okay, someone else on our team has informed me that I am the current administrator. 

So, how do I remove the previous one?  It still does not give me that option.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events