How to remove GoodGantt chart on my trello

Mary Robido April 26, 2023

When you access any board or workspace, it always asks for access. Despite always denying it, it keeps appearing. Here's a screenshot.

Good Gantt Chart.png)

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Oliver S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 27, 2023

Hi Mary, welcome to the community! :)

You can disable Power-ups from the Power-up menu (top right of board) by clicking the 'Settings' button underneath the Power-up and there should then be a second menu option to disable: https://share.getcloudapp.com/X6uKGLlA

Let us know how you go! :)

Mary Robido May 17, 2023

Hi @Oliver S 

I don't see any option to disable that, and it's annoying to always press the "Deny" button. Please help.

pOyKZg

Sara Amato June 15, 2023

Not sure if this ever got resolved, but I had the same problem and it turned out that I had installed the Chrome extension for GoodGantt, so I needed to both disable the Power-Up AND remove the Chrome extension. 

Like # people like this
Oliver S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 18, 2023

Hi Mary, just wanted to check in to see whether you were able to get the GoodGantt Power-up removed with the helpful suggestion from Sara above?

Let me know if you're still facing issues, and we might be best to continue this over a support ticket.

Like Mary Robido likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events