cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to recover deleted cards

Isabel Burkhard
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 31, 2022

Hi Community! I accidentely deleted a trello card. Could you tell me if there is a possibility to recover it? Please tell me yes ;)

2 answers

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 1, 2022

Ηι @Isabel Burkhard and welcome to the community,

Undoing a deletion of a card is a long time burden, which I don't see in the foreseeable future to be implemented. The link that Mark provided is the proof that unfortunately this can't be done. A better way would be to archive them, rather than deleting them. Think archiving like your trash bin. :) 

0 votes
Mark Holmes (Adaptavist) October 31, 2022

Hi @Isabel Burkhard

According to https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/archiving-and-deleting-cards/ the answer, unfortunately, appears to be no. 😢

Deleting a card is permanent, and deleted cards can't be restored. If you just want to clear the card off of your board, you can archive that card instead so that you can access it again later, if needed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events