Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reactivate a user when I'm not seeing a reactivate button?

Pamela De Costa September 6, 2022

A guest was deactivated and I'm not able to reactivate the user. There is no reactivate button against the person's name on the members list and if I try to add them back to the workspace or board, I get a message that the user is not a managed Enterprise member or do not have an allowed email domain. 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

This is what it says it is - you have an old user account that is no longer valid for your system.  You cant re-enable an account that can't be used on your system.

Pamela De Costa September 6, 2022

I'm not even sure why the account was deactivated and the user's email address I'm trying to reactivate is valid/ current. Still unclear on how I add back the person if the email address is coming up as invalid. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2022

I would want to check that the account is still working first.  Ideally, get them to log into it at https://id.atlassian.com and check everything is looking ok.

Then I would want to check how your Trello is configured to let people into it - it sounds like you have got it set up to only allow people with accounts on certain domains in.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events