Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to print your Trello Calendar

Mark Donaghy November 9, 2018

I want to print my calendar but when doing this manually it doesn't display correctly. Is there a print option for the calendar like for cards?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2018

Hi @Mark Donaghy, I printed my Trello calendar and switched it to landscape under printer settings, to properly display. For days that I have a lot assigned it doesn't show everything, but I believe that is the same for MS outlook calendars, there is only so much space per day for a monthly calendar display.  I have had success with printing the calendar by week instead of by month to properly display everything that is listed per day. 

I try not to print much, because the cards may/will change moments after that print out and then I may miss or forget something.

Thanks and have a great day,

Jodi

Mark Donaghy November 9, 2018

Hi @Jodi LeBlanc, thanks for your help. I've setup a Tasks board to manage my own workload so I'd be the only one changing any card etc, but I've just found that the calendar add-on is visible on my phone so I'll use that from now on - saves wasting paper!!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2018

That's great to hear @Mark Donaghy - have an amazing day!

Jodi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events