Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to print automation variables

Jer March 22, 2023

Here it said we can, but I don't know how to do that, also I didn't find how to write my automation text instead of using UI to add it, so each time I follow a tutorial i have to search where is the button to write the text I want. 
Thanks for your help

1 answer

0 votes
Riley Venable
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2023
Hello! To print automation variables in Trello using Butler, you can create a new card in the Butler list named "print variables" and add a rule such as "when a label is added to a card, print variables". You can then see the variables in the Rule Logs after running the command. Regarding writing automation text, you can use Butler commands to input your own automation text instead of using the UI to add it. Hope this helps!
Jer March 24, 2023

Hi! Thank you but I still don't understand how to write my own butler commands 

WG Trello Admin June 21, 2023

I would also love to know how to do this.

The instruction above does not work for me, I cannot find the "Print variables" option in the automation options.

Riley, can you please add a screen shot of the working Automation rule you set up for this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events