Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to populate a live excel tracker from your Trello board?

Matthew Ryan March 21, 2019

I've been unable to find a power-up solution for a workflow i'd like to implement: 

I want my Trello cards to link through to a live Excel tracker and populate cells in real time as updates happen on cards. 

For example, once I tick off a checklist, I would like for that to trigger an action in my live tracker that updates a cell. 

Is anyone aware of a way in which this may be possible?

Thanks. 

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2019
Matthew Ryan March 25, 2019

Thanks Ian i'll have a look at this, appreciated.

0 votes
Ricky Charpentier March 21, 2019

It depends. Where is the live tracker located? Is it through another online service? Is the excel tracker just giving you live updates of an actual Excel file that's sitting somewhere (such as Google Drive, etc.)?

Matthew Ryan March 21, 2019

Thanks for the quick reply. 

We have existing trackers that are located in Sharepoint via Microsoft teams. Employees open trackers locally. The trackers autosave as they are updated so changes appear in real time. 

Ideally, we would like for either 1. These trackers to link specific cells/columns to trello cards which update accordingly or 2. Updates on Trello cards to filter through to our trackers. 

Hope that makes sense. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events