Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to organize candidates

Kristen Sochor January 10, 2019

I am looking to find a way to organize candidates in a pipeline. Not sure if this is something that Trello is able to do. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2019

Hi @Kristen Sochor the Trello Inspiration board has a Marketing Hiring board that you could adapt to meet your needs. Here is the link:

https://trello.com/b/T1kaSwf9/marketing-hiring

As well, this people management board is great, where you could have each candidate and add their resumes and talent management pieces, as well as skills etc. 

https://trello.com/b/Gnp6hdw9/people-management

If you think either of these boards would meet your needs you can go to the right corner and choose "copy board" then name it, and it will appear as a private board in your Trello, and you can adapt and change to meet our needs.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Jodi

Kristen Sochor January 10, 2019

Thanks Jodi! Is there a video I could watch or tutorial for the people management board?

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2019

Hi @Kristen Sochor there isn't a video or tutorial that I am aware of, however it serves as inspiration. You could create a card for each person and keep all their info in the card, status note and updates. Then have your main headings and move individuals around. You can also create checklists inside the card on what needs to be done and the description can be the status for each candidate.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Jodi

Kristen Sochor January 11, 2019

Are we able to set up a call next week? I have some additional questions.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 11, 2019

Thanks Kristen, I am happy to have a call with you however I am not sure how much I can help beyond what I already shared, as I don't do candidate pipelines. The two boards I shared were on the trello.com/inspiration and were created by Trello users in the community. 
Thanks,

Jodi

Kristen Sochor January 11, 2019

Does it show who posted those? Maybe I can reach out to them!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 11, 2019

Hi Kristen, yes the Trello user that created the People Management board is @kevana_lee If you hover over the members of the board you will see his account. You may also be able to find him on LinkedIn.

Keep me posted on your success with this.

Jodi

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2019

@Kristen Sochor I have a video of an automated recruitment pipeline I made for a client that I can share with your privately but I can't post in privately here, you can contact me via my profile.

Kristen Sochor January 14, 2019

I don't know how to contact you via your profile. Can you email me at ksochor@navmp.com?

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2019

@Kristen Sochor will do!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events