cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to organize a client portal for a marketing agency

Vinícius Custódio
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 1, 2024

Hello

I have a Digital Marketing agency and I want to create a Trello board for all my clients to monitor the progress of the work being carried out with each of them.

Is it possible for me to create just one Trello and create a card for each customer so that only they can view that card?

And is it also possible to create a CARD for each customer and limit its viewing within the board?

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2024

@Vinícius Custódio 

Cards are visible to all board members. You can use Hipporello Share Card power up and client will only see the cards on the portal. 

Vinícius Custódio
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 2, 2024

@milynnus 

if I want to share the board with all my clients, and I want them to view only one card and not the others as "observers", can I do that?

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2024

@Vinícius Custódio 

An observer is a board member so all cards can still be read by an expert observer. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events