Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to migrate a board to a different Trello account

Amy Lloyd
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 14, 2021

Hi, I've been using Trello for my business.  I just opened a second business and have created and shared a couple boards with my team.  I set up Microsoft Teams and would like to integrate Trello however it said that my team would have access to all my boards, not just the couple I've shared with them.  I'm thinking I need separate Trello accounts for the two businesses.  How can I move the relevant boards to the new Trello account so that I can delete them from the first business?  

1 answer

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2021
Amy Lloyd
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 14, 2021

Wow, that made it so easy!  I was searching for how to 'migrate' a board, I never searched for the word 'transfer'.  Thanks Vero!

Like Vero Rivas likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2021

Thank you as well

If this response has answered your question can you please mark it as accepted so that other users can see it is correct when searching for similar answers.

Cheers

Amy Lloyd
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 15, 2021

I'm happy to Vero, but I don't see 'Accepted' anywhere.  How do I do that?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events