Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make sure cards created from checklist items keep assigned members and due dates.

Emma Tweed
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 1, 2021

Hi. I'm trying to set up a rule that creates a linked card whenever a checklist item is created. It all seems to work, except the assigned member and due date aren't being pulled through to the linked card. 

Does anyone know how to fix this? Below is a screenshot of the rule I'm using on Butler. 

Screenshot 2021-04-01 at 10.06.25.png

1 answer

0 votes
Lam
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2021

Hi @Emma Tweed - Thanks for reaching out to the Community! Firstly, I want to check are you trying to copy due dates and members from the card or from each individual checklist item (checklist item due dates and assignees are a paid feature)?

If you're trying to attempt the latter then unfortunately we don't have the ability to do that in Butler at the moment. However if you're trying to do the former then you can copy just the members (due dates not available at this time) like so:

https://share.getcloudapp.com/z8u6XdjP

Let me know how you go with that.

Emma Tweed
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 7, 2021

Hi Lam, 

I was trying to copy the member and due date from each individual checklist item. Okay thank you for letting me know. I hope it's a feature included in the future. 

Thanks for your help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events