Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to have unlimted board again

Hello, I have used Trello for years now I believe 3 or more years to create a storybook world for a game I play with friends I noticed that workspaces seem to be forced as far as I see and it's causing me to have some issues with making boards as it seems that workspaces are limited to I believe 10 boards. I am unsure if there is a limit to workspaces and I'm kinda worried that there is as I really love using Trello for all my notes and deleting the workspace closes the boards. I understand I'm probably the only person who uses Trello this way but I was wondering if there is a way to not use workspaces as only I use and see the stuff on Trello and I don't actually share the boards with anyone.

If that was confusing to understand the question is can I make boards without a workspace or get rid of the workspaces without closing the boards as I was able to in the past?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
milynnus Rising Star Dec 25, 2021

@Gengar 

With the recent change all boards must be part of a workspace. For free workspace, you can have a max of 10 boards. You are not limited by the number of workspaces. Managing guest/members across free workspace may be an issue for you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events