Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to have personal activity view

Sergey Yavryan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 11, 2024

Hi, there are multiple projects defined in lists, it includes project millstones as a card, the card contains a list of current activities done by a team, each task is assigned to a person with deadline.

How a person can have a personal activity view? Now, to find own activities I need to click and enter each card and see what's going on.

I need to see the list of my current actives, better sorted by timeline and priority.

Already spent so much time trying to find it without any success.

I can't believe there's no such view, in this case Trello becomes useless.

2 answers

0 votes
Maria
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 11, 2024

Hi @Sergey Yavryan 

If you consider using Trello power-ups, then Planyway can solve your problem in 2 ways:

1) Set up the best timeline view (you can add groupings by label, board, lists or member). Connect all required boards in the left sidebar and filter connected boards by Cards assigned to me or simply use the Filters in the right top corner.
Снимок экрана 2024-04-12 104613.jpg
2) Use timeline grouped by team members, so that each team member will have its dedicated lane.
Resource Planning

0 votes
Gaurav Kataria
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2024

You can see all your cards (across all your boards) sorted by due date here: https://trello.com/my/cards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events