How to get checklist name?

Emilio March 8, 2021

Hello,

I'm new at building Power-Ups for Trello. I've followed this tutorial (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9SCcfaOMqM) to learn something about this.

To get started, I just want to show the checklist's names as a card badge. I've built the card-badge but I don't know  how can I get the cheklist's names.

Thank you very much for your help !

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2021

@Emilio Pardo 

It did this sometime back. This is part of the JS client in which I have in an iframe a list checklist names for the user to select. The endpoint has a python program that looks at the card using card.id to populate the HTML with the checklist names.

From documentation t.card()

Allowed Fields

id, name, desc, due, dueComplete, closed, cover, attachments, members, labels, url, shortLink, idList, idShort, dateLastActivity, badges, customFieldItems, coordinates, address, locationName, pos

So I can't get it directly.

var cardSuperCLSelect = function(t){

return t.get('member', 'private', 'token') .then(function(token) {
if (!token) {
console.log('No token found')
}
return t.card('id') .then (function(card) {
return t.popup({
title: 'Superhero Checklist - Select',
url: `/?action=select&card_id=${card.id}&token=${token}`,
height: 200,
});
})
})
};

Emilio March 9, 2021

Thank you for your response!

I'm sorry but I don't understand what that piece of code is doing if you could explain it a little bit it would be helpful. I'm not familiar with tokens or that url in t.popup.

I've read the documentation and I found that t.card() and t.cards() functions have no values to things related to checklists so I don't know what can I do next.

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2021

@Emilio Pardo 

Basically it meant that you cannot get to the checklists as it is not supported. 

Emilio March 9, 2021

Ok, thank you :3

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events