Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get alerts, notifications, reminders on things that are due

Trelloveliz August 6, 2020

Is it possible for me to receive an alert on my phone, text, or email letting me know that something is due?

I have no problem setting up the due date on a task, and have turned on the 'set reminder'. But deadlines come an go and no notifications anywhere.

2 answers

0 votes
Mariana_Pryshliak_Saasjet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 6, 2020

Hello @Trelloveliz 

You can try Boomerang: Reminders for Jira issues. This add-on helps to create notifications for issues and notify users by a comment on this issue. 

But if you haven't changed your Jira notification settings, you'll be notified via email too. 

if you have any additional questions, I'm here to help you.

Best regards, Mariana

86565326-0b0c-4828-b92f-da23d03afd8c (1).jpegf86e5277-5e1c-4151-953e-370012517c67.jpeg

Daniel Tan February 21, 2023

any for trello? @Mariana_Pryshliak_Saasjet 

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 6, 2020

Hi @Trelloveliz 

Welcome to the Community!

That's odd! Have you gone into your phone settings and turned on notifications specifically for Trello? I seem to remember that there's a setting in the phone app as well to allow notifications.

Esme :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events