Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to export a board so that it looks exactly as on the PC screen

Nicola Tornaletti
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 29, 2020

When I use the export or print function the information is laid out in a way that looks different from the look of the board on the PC screen.

Are there ways to export / print the board as it looks on the screen, other than doing a screenshot ?

3 answers

1 vote
Dan Ivory
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 30, 2020

Hey @Nicola Tornaletti 

Agree with @Iain Dooley re the screenshot for a full view.

Another option is to use our Board Export Power-Up and export as an image. Then you'll get a similar list/card layout but in a more printable format that's easier to read than a zoomed outboard view.

Check out the gif on this listing to see how it looks https://trello.com/power-ups/5c9418019e56bd8abf98d83f/board-export

Hope that helps,

Dan

0 votes
Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2020

We've found that if you right click in the general area, and save as ... thats save WEB PAGE as, it brings everything down.

Kinda cool really ... but make sure your storing down in a directory of say the date, as it brings down various files and makes a few sub directories and stuff so you want to contain it.

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2020

@Nicola Tornaletti You could take screenshots of the board, apart from that I don't think there's a view that will print exactly what you see in the interface

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events