It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to export Trello Card's action information under activity section?

Dear Trello experts, I would like to find out a way to export those action information which sit under Trello card's activity section. For example, as shown in the image below, I would like to export "XX moved this card from WIP to Done on 13th Aug 2019". 

Trello export.JPG

I have tried many Trello extension chrome apps, eg,  TrelloExport. But none of them can make me happy. Can someone help me please. 

Trello export 2.JPG

2 answers

0 votes
Mike Atlassian Team Oct 20, 2019

Hi Danny,

What do you want to export those actions to? And what do you plan to do with it?

The JSON export is the only export that includes actions, so all of this is there, but it needs interpretation. The JSON export includes the raw data about those actions, so you'd need to make the connections between events manually, but all of that data is there: https://help.trello.com/article/924-making-sense-of-trellos-json-export

Hi Mike, 

Thank you for your reply, appreciated. I would like to find out the date when a Trello card moved from one of our working stream to the other stream. So I can easily work out the duration of a specific project sit in one stream before converting to the other stream. I am not familiar with JSON export, what do you mean by "I need to make the connections between events manually"? Many thanks again.

Hi Mike, 

Thank you for your reply, appreciated. I would like to find out the date when a Trello card moved from one of our working stream to the other stream. So I can easily work out the duration of a specific project sit in one stream before converting to the other stream. I am not familiar with JSON export, what do you mean by "I need to make the connections between events manually"? Many thanks again.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,530 views 13 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you