Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to do a search for specific day in a trello board?

Merve Akgün April 26, 2022

Hi all,

hope you are doing well :)

Could you please help me to do a search to find trellos for example which was created 50 days ago? I checked the search options in details but couldn't do it unfortunately..

Many thanks for your help to me?

Merve

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2022

@Merve Akgün welcome! :) I'm not sure if it'll do exactly what you want, but there is the global search feature that allows you to add search operators (e.g. created: ). You can also narrow it down to a specific board or set of boards. More information here: https://help.trello.com/article/808-searching-for-cards-all-boards

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2022

@Merve Akgün welcome to the community! i don't believe there's a specific way in the UI to search for "created 50 days ago", but there's probably some hacky way to do this with the API as I know create date is a field on the JSON object of the card. (All that is to say... there's a chance someone else on here may have built something that can do that, but I don't know of a way to access that field in the search UI)

You could add the Card Aging Power-Up, which changes the color of cards based on how long it's been since they've had activity. Although that would not distinguish between a card that was created 50 days ago and had no activity vs a card that was created 50 days ago and had a comment or label applied yesterday. So depending on what you're trying to do, that might not help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events