How to disappear some stuff?

ndaidong November 24, 2017

Hello team,

Please help me the following question:

1, How I can hide the number before card title? It causes issue to read the title here because the number is:

- next to the text, no space between them

- non sense, I don't understand what do these numbers mean. They look like the random IDs, what make no sense for regular use case.

What do the numbers mean.png

2, How I can hide the button "Filtering is on". It appears there while I do not make any filter. Clicking on the "x" icon does nothing. 

Could not disappear the green button.png

3, How I can resolve the "sending" status in the list of Activities? No JS error throw. No missing request. What are they sending?

What are sending.png

Thanks,

1 answer

0 votes
Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 27, 2017

Hi there,

For #1, those numbers are not added by Trello. If you're not able to remove them by editing the title, then they're most likely being added by something like a third-party browser extension. Could you try disabling any extensions on the browser and let us know if the numbers are still there?

#2 and #3 also sound like they may be browser issues. Clicking on the "X" should clear the filter, and we'd expect that "Sending" message to resolve after a few seconds, or after clearing the page.

Could you try going through the steps in our guide to troubleshooting browser issues and let us know if that resolves any of these issues? You can find that here: http://help.trello.com/article/736-troubleshooting-browser-issues-with-trello

Let us know how that goes!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events