Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete Trello from my managed Atlassian account?

Amanda Rodrigues February 17, 2021

I need to delete my Trello account, but i can't find the 'Delete this account?' button on my settings page, as advised on the help page for Trello.

I have a managed Atlassian account.

Is this possible, and if so, how to do it?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Felix
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 17, 2021

This isn't possible.

Your Trello and Atlassian account are one and the same, you can not delete one without also deleting the other.

Why do you need to remove your Trello access?

Thanks, I think I understand how it works now. i'll accept your answer :)

0 votes
Matthew Challenger September 7, 2023

It's terrible that this isn't easier.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2021

When you say "Trello account", do you mean the account you use to log into Trello, or the account that owns a Trello system?

sorry, i mean I need to delete Trello from my Atlassian account

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2021

Ok.  You cannot delete the Atlassian account itself, unless you have decided never to use it again and have handed over or shut down all the systems it owns (not has access to, but has billing/technical responsibility for) - see my.atlassian.com for those.

Trello is slightly different - you'll need to check the billing tab in your trello account and make sure you are not paying for it (i.e. if you are the owner, shut down the subscription), then you'll be able to kill the Atlassian account.

But, a couple of points - you can't "remove" Trello from an account, the account either has access or it does not.  More importantly, if you delete your Atlassian account, that kills your login for everything that may be using it - Trello, all the various Jira/Confluence/etc Cloud systems you might have access to, Atlassian Community, Atlassian doc and help sites and so-on.  everything. 

Like Josep Maria Fraga likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events