Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a to do list with the cards your are added in ?

Jonathan BABINARD February 25, 2018

Hello, 

I would like to create a to do list board with all the cards people add me in. Do you know if it is possible ?

-> Each time a person select me to be in charge of a card, it will automatically create a new card on another board (my personnal board). Creating a to do list with all the cards i'm in charge of 

Please let me know if it is clear and/or possible ?

Thanks 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2018

Hi Jonathan

You can use Butlerbot automation tool to accomplish this task

To add custom automation using Butlerbot, follow these steps: 

1) Add Butlerbot to each of your boards here: https://www.butlerfortrello.com/dashboard.html 
-- A new list will be created titled "Butler" 
2) On each board that you want to have cards copied from, add the following text to a new card in list 'Butler"

when I am added to a card, copy the card to list "To Do" on board "Master Board"

Change the name "To Do" to whatever list you want the new card to be copied to, and the board name to the board that list resides.  Then, each time you are added to a card, Butler will create a copy of that card on your "To Do" list on your master board.

If you need additional guidance, let me know.

Chuck Rose March 14, 2018

Hi Jonathan - 

Will the copy of the card in the Butler list be updated as the original card is updated (with comments, etc)?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events