Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a calendar power up with National Holidays - So we don't have to manually enter each

Eloise Williams September 11, 2022

We are wanting to create a calendar with all the national holidays in it, but without having to manually enter every date. 

I have synced a board to my google calendar through the Planway power-up, but unable to select the 'holiday' calendar. And as it is seperate to your main calendars, the national holidays don't show. 

1 answer

0 votes
Maria
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 12, 2022

Hi @Eloise Williams, you can add the national holidays' calendar directly in Google Calendar.

You just need to go to Settings > Add calendar > Browse calendar of interest >select the regional holidays you'd like to see in your Google Calendar:google-calendar-holidays.png

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.
Tania

Eloise Williams September 12, 2022

Thanks so much for replying! 

I’ve done this, but Trello isn’t picking this up as an option to sync to. It only picks up my main calendars. I’ve used Planway power-up to try and get a two way sync back to trello and select the holiday calendar, but it isn’t showing this as a calendar to choose from.

Maria
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 13, 2022

@Eloise Williams, I guess I didn't get you right the 1st time, let's try again. Do I understand correctly that you'd like to see the national holidays' calendar in Planyway? 

If so, then kindly note that you and your teammates can add this calendar to Planyway by URL. Copy the Public address in iCal format from the Google Calendar:

holidays-import.png

And then add it to Planyway:

ical-integration-import.png

Let me know if that helps.
Tania

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events