It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

¿How to correctly achieve task reminders for multiple boards?

Hi everyone!

I've used Trello in the past for some small personal projects and last month I decided to go with it as my main organization and task planner platform (bought premium to take full advantage out of it) 

So Im kind of new at it, specially when it comes to handling multiple boards. This is how my current Trello looks like:

Captura de Pantalla 2020-01-14 a la(s) 13.38.26.png

So we have a "General" board for literally anything or Client-Specified boards.

So the thing is whenever I want to create a task I need to look up for each board, this is not a problem, that's the objective of having multiple boards. The problem is that I don't know how to create tasks (I refer cards as TASKS) and automatically generate some kind of reminder cause if I create a task/card in a board and I don't manually go and check what I have to do on each board a task/card can be useless.

In few words my question is:

¿How to automatically generate a reminder for each card created, no matter board or list, I just want cards to have reminders and notifications so I don't forgot about it?

1 answer

Hi 

You can create due date command like this 

2 days before a card is due, send an email notification to "@yahoo.com" with subject "Trello reminder" and message "- [{cardname}] ({cardlink}) ({cardmemberusernames}) = > due date {cardduedate~DD/MM/YYYY}"

For this, in butler panel, pick Due Date (not Rules).

Then go to each board, pick butler and check the item "Enabled on this board" associated to this command.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,624 views 15 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you