Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to copy and save a Trello Board to my Trello Mobile App ?

Can someone offer tips on how to copy and save a Trello Board on the Trello Moblie App?

I clicked every button on the mobile app but  there is no show menu > more> copy board> save options for me to duplicate the board I want to save so that I can make it my own for edit access  - like the desktop version.

Thank you in advance.

2 answers

To copy a board on Trello's mobile app, in a similar way to how you do it on the web by 'Show Menu > More > Copy Board', you can follow these 3 steps (ensure you have the latest version of the app):

1. Open the board menu using the ellipsis menu button at the top right of the board1. Board Menu Elipsis.png

2. From the board menu, tap on the copy board button2. Board Menu Opened.png

3. Once the board menu modal is opened, enter the name of the duplicate board you want to created. You will have options to choose on which workspace to save the duplicate board, board visibility (private, workspace or public) as well as if you want to copy cards from original board to the duplicate board.
    3. Copy Board Modal.png
0 votes

As Trello is a service that runs on a remote server, there's no way to copy its content out to another system.

If you mean you want a new board that looks llike an existing one, then you just need to create a new board and set the config to be similar.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events