Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to close or remove board from workspace where I am not admin in board but in Workspace? Edited

Vivek I'm New Here Jul 30, 2021

I am admin in workspace but not in some of boards, those boards where created by members who are not part of workspace now. So how to remove those board out of workspace where I am admin and those (admin of the boards) are not even members of this workspace or close those boards or change workspace of such boards?

1 answer

0 votes

"Business Class Workspace admins are able to close any board within their Workspace, even if they are not an admin of that particular board or if it is a 'private' board within the Workspace."

https://help.trello.com/article/777-closing-a-board

Alternatively, create a new workspace, move your boards into it, and abandon the old one.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

3,314 views 25 60
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you