cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change username nd settings of non-active users as Admin

Martin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 5, 2024

Dear,

I am admin of our company trello account. We have several licences and (by this) users. Some of the users are not existing anymore (as they left the company). How can I change their settings (other name and another contact data) as admin? I cannot access their user log in as I do not have access data. Overall, how can I use the paid licences when employees left the company? BR Martin

1 answer

0 votes
Gaurav Kataria
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2024

Martin, as a workspace admin you can remove users from your workspace but you cannot change their account because those users could be using that account to work on other content outside of your workspace/company. However, if those users are using your company email address then you can delete their Atlassian account. Details here. (note: you will have to claim your company domain first, and only then you can delete/change the managed accounts within your domain)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events