Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign task from a checklist to myself or another member?

Jenta Prais
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 23, 2022

I am on a free account and as I see assigning and timing option should be available.

But when I am trying to assign task to a member of a board and card,  I am getting this message "Assign dates and add members to checklists

Upgrade your Workspace to make your checklists even better."

Any solution for this?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex _ Trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 23, 2022

Hey @Jenta Prais - welcome to the Community. It sounds like you're trying to access the Advanced Checklists feature which is only available for Standard subscriptions and above. If you wish to assign users to checklist items, you'll need to upgrade to a subscription.

All users can assign users to cards, but to assign users to checklist items, you need to upgrade. 

Jenta Prais
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 24, 2022

Many thanks, now it's clear :)

Alex _ Trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2022

No worries @Jenta Prais - do you mind marking my answer as the accepted answer so others know the answer to your question? 

0 votes
Violetta Chernobuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2022

Hi @Jenta Prais 
It's Violetta from Planyway:)

While assigning cards is free in Trello, it requires the upgrade for checklist items.

As an alternative, I can recommend Planyway power-up . It's also paid functionality there but you can purchase a subscription for you only rather than for all workspace members.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events