Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add multiple conditions for the trigger?

Bruno Dallavalle December 30, 2020

Hello,

I would need to create a trigger with multiple conditions.

Example: 

IF <this-label> is Orange and <this-label> is Purple THEN <do-this>

Thank you.

Bruno

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 30, 2020

@Bruno Dallavalle Butler does not handle multiple conditions...but if the intent is to see if a card has "create" green label AND "create" purple label on it ...ie two labels same name but different colour and these two labels are already configured on the board... let use collect into a checklist and process each card via the links like  :

collect all cards with the green "Create" label with the purple "Create" label into links in checklist "{cardlink}"
Bruno Dallavalle December 31, 2020

Hello,

thank you for your reply.

Fact is that with in the 'Rules' section of the Power UP Butler a trigger must be set.

I'm new to Trello automation, perhaps that is not the right section to use?

Thank you.

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 31, 2020

@Bruno Dallavalle  You are correct, I omitted the trigger when a CF to be set in the list just to highlight the collect card command is effectively an AND condition to collect a set of cards for further processing. 

Bhargav February 17, 2023

But what if the multiple conditions are related to lists and not labels or checklist

for Eg:

when card is moved

from list "1st listname" AND into list "2nd listname"

add "name of checklist " checklist

How do we achieve automation in this case?

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 17, 2023

@Bruno Dallavalle 

I think you can try qualifying the trigger : card being in list A and then chose the move into action followed by list B 

Like Mikael Byström likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events