Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a photo to a card when add attachments do not appear in android?

simpatico
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 26, 2019

Hi. To add a photo in Trello for iOS one taps a card, taps add attachments, and use the camera or go to the gallery. When helping a new team member with an android phone the add attachments option is not to be seen. How do photos then get attached in android?

2 answers

0 votes
Franklin Tseng May 16, 2022

I save my files to OneDrive. I will like to attach photos from OneDrive to Trello card as attachment. All I am able to do is to attach a link to OneDrive which on the attachment area all showed up with the OneDrive logo, which is not any good because I have to click on to each one of them to figure out what I have attached.  

Please allow us to simply attach a photo .jpg or a Doc, or a pdf to the attachments instead of attaching a link to the file.  

Thanks, 

0 votes
Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 28, 2019

On the Android app, you can open the card in question and then tap the green + icon in the bottom corner to add images or attachments to a card.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events