How to add Trello to Apple's Safari Share menu?

Neil June 9, 2020

Hello. To expedite moving urls to my Trello cards, I thought to use Apple's Share menu. However, the Trello icon is not showing up in the System Preferences > Extensions > Share Menu list for me to select. How can I make it appear there?

I look forward to hearing from those of you who have resolved this!

Thank you

8 answers

1 accepted

9 votes
Answer accepted
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 11, 2020

Hi Neil,

The Trello app doesn't currently support the Share menu, I'm afraid, but I'll bring that up with the team and voice your support for adding that in the future!

Szechuan Sauce September 24, 2020

Please add my vote for this feature request as well. It'd be nice to have Trello in the Share menu and / or as a Safari extension, so that users can quick save web links to their boards.

Like # people like this
Gorm Gondesen February 10, 2021

Me too

Elmer Laan April 7, 2021

This would be a great addition!

STEPHEN SUN December 5, 2021

Me too. Stephen in NJ.  Just tried accessing and missing the function :(

Janet Hope
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 11, 2024

Me too. 

Christoffer Christie
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 16, 2024

So Mike... this was 3 and a half years ago.... how's your pipeline? 😏

Any update on adding Trello in the Share menu and / or as a Safari extension?

Erick Reddekopp
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 19, 2024

Yes where is this feature? iOS is no problem and works great, but on the Mac we are out of luck

3 votes
Alejandro Hernández August 4, 2023

Nothing yet? Holy cow, this would take one of your devs like a day to implement?

Alejandro Hernández August 4, 2023

p.s. Reminders, which now has kanban/columns, supports this. You're this 🤏 close to becoming obsolete. 

Like Melissa Vigogne likes this
3 votes
Elaine Tymchak January 21, 2021

Yes, please do this! It would be so helpful. 

2 votes
Philippe Fraser August 9, 2022

me too please.

2 votes
Lewis Almeida May 27, 2022

Is this already implemented?

1 vote
Alan Curtis August 9, 2023

I'd like this too. I have it for IOS and it's very convenient. Please add it for Mac

1 vote
Stouters January 22, 2023

It's not via the Share menu, but you can add this bookmarklet from Trello into your Favourites on Safari and it does the same thing: https://trello.com/en-US/add-card

Melissa Vigogne April 17, 2023

Thanks for this!

0 votes
LaurentB January 9, 2024

On vote more

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events